- You must complete all but one of your qualifying rides by June 5. (It is still preferred that you complete them all by that date.)
- If you will not complete qualifying by June 5, e-mail me requesting an extension for the final qualifying ride (as a few of you have done).
- Regardless, by June 5 or a couple days after, e-mail me the documentation for the qualifying rides you've completed to date.
- When you send qualifying info, if any of your results have not been posted on the RUSA website, send a link to a local results page, or have the organizer (RBA) send me a note certifying your finish.
- If you've arranged with me to ride your final qualifying ride in June, e-mail me the documentation that you finished as soon after the event as possible.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Happy training and qualifying!